The White Collar Crime and Government Enforcement panel took place on November 11, 2019 and featured six practicing attorneys:
- Kelsey Clark, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP;
- Drew Hruska, King & Spalding LLP;
- Alexandra Paslawsky, Milbank LLP;
- Harris Fischman, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP;
- Qais Ghafary, Sidley Austin LLP; and
- Joshua Tannen, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP.
On November 4, CBLA hosted a panel to discuss their banking, credit, and finance practices. Panelists brought a wide range of experiences in banking & finance law including working in large leveraged buyouts, loan origination and refinancing, and bankruptcy and distressed assets. Panelists noted that their practice area is comparatively far removed from traditional regulatory or case-oriented legal work and more closely resembles finance and commercial work.
On October 31, CBLA hosted a panel to discuss their investment management practices. This panel included practicing attorneys from:
- Kirkland & Ellis LLP
- Latham & Watkins LLP
- Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP
- Sidley Austin LLP